Job Opening: Automotive Restoration Technician (Full-Time)
Fast Lane Classic Cars is growing again! Our new showroom and service center opens this fall, and our Fast Lane Family is growing with it. Our classic car restoration center needs a reliable technician to join our team. We are proud of our reputation for quality classic car restoration, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Our cars have crossed the block at prestigious auctions such as Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, and they find new homes in garages around the world through our classic car dealership.
Each technician must have the experience and attitude necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. Most of our customers drive classic cars, trucks, and motorcycles, but we also provide services for late model collector cars and sports cars. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
- Come to work on time with a positive attitude
- Must have your own basic tools
- Conduct diagnostic tests to identify parts that need repair or replacement
- Assemble and fabricate parts as needed
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- High school diploma/GED required
- Formal tech school or automotive technologies training required
- 3+ years’ of service technician or automobile restoration experience
- Ability to operate basic auto repair and fabrication tools
- Experience with multiple areas of automotive restoration (mechanical, fabrication, body, paint, etc.)
- Willingness to participate in in-house training
- Ability to work with others as a team is a must
To apply, please submit your resume and examples of past work with photos to email@example.com or call service manager Mark Hiatt in the Fast Lane Classic Cars service department at 636-940-9969 to schedule an interview.